TERMS & CONDITIONS
Evolvecar complies with the ‘Data Protection Act 1998’ (UK).
With credit card payments EVOLVECAR passes your credit card details over a secured connection to the
payment service provider. EVOLVECAR does not store your credit card information. As a passenger it is your responsibility to be aware of what you ordered and paid for and have the necessary documentation available while travelling. EVOLVECAR or the Network Member will not be responsible for delivering any such service, which is not specified in writing on your Travel Voucher.
You must be able to communicate with EVOLVECAR at the time of the pick-up either with your mobile phone, a public telephone, or through a dedicated contact person. EVOLVECAR’s liability is limited only to the sum of the transportation booked through Evolvecar.co. We will not be held liable or responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damages to your business or that of any third party nor for any loss of profits, opportunity or data.
EVOLVECAR cannot be held responsible for incorrect or insufficient time reservation to get to your destination. It is your responsibility to reserve enough time to get to your destination: You must choose the pick-up early enough to accommodate for delays such as heavy traffic, special weather conditions, and other unexpected events (e.g. road constructions, traffic accidents, etc.).
EVOLVECAR will not be held responsible for any missed transfer connections, or other time constraints. Your travel plan must be flexible enough for you to make another travel arrangement in such an unlikely event that the chauffeur is unable to fulfil the transfer.
You agree to indemnify us in respect of all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) which are awarded against or incurred by us as a direct result of your acts or omissions or the acts or omissions of any person covered by your booking in the course of using EVOLVECAR.
We accept no liability for the consequences of any delay or for any loss, cost or expense incurred by you as a result of the actions of any third party including without limitation the Customs or Immigration Authorities at any airport. You accept that you alone are responsible for compliance with all governmental regulations upon entry into and exit from all Airports and for ensuring that all required documents are in order and that any conditions to which such documents are subject are complied with.
EVOLVECAR’s employees and/or representatives are not permitted to hold infants or accept any responsibility for infants and children, including handling pushchairs and prams.
EVOLVECAR cannot be held responsible for incorrect and inaccurate information provided by passengers. It is your responsibility to provide the correct and accurate information for the Network Member to fulfil the transfer:
- You must use the correct local time when making the booking.
- You must check the pick-up and destination addresses, in case there are multiple addresses, terminals or hotels with the same name in the area.
- You must provide more specific details in the extra requests Information field (e.g. Conference hall exit number, factory gate letter, information about security gate entry procedure, advice about an unmarked entryway to the back of the building, etc.) if the pick-up location is not evident.
- You must provide EVOLVECAR with the correct information about your arriving connection (e.g. flight number/train route, etc.).
- If your connection is cancelled, or you have missed it, it is your responsibility to update your altered travel plans to EVOLVECAR Customer Support or cancel the booking yourself.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death that you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of EVOLVECAR and/or in connection with these terms & conditions.
EVOLVECAR is not responsible for failed pick-ups, if the details you provide on your booking are incorrect or insufficient. When travelling to another country, you must make sure the pick-up time is in the correct local time. If you make a booking for a transfer, which is subject to a connecting arrival, it is your responsibility to provide EVOLVECAR with the necessary details about the arriving connection. If you are not aboard the connecting transfer you specified, it is your responsibility to inform EVOLVECAR about your altered travel plans or to cancel the booking yourself. It is your responsibility to provide EVOLVECAR with valid contact information where you can be reached in case there are important updates regarding your booking:
- Email. This is needed for sending you the booking confirmation messages, non-urgent service updates and the receipt for your credit card payment.
- Phone number. This is required in case there is an urgent need for our Customer Service to contact you.
- It is critically important that you can communicate with the Network Member and Customer Service at the time of pick-up. It is your responsibility to have a telephone at your disposal, which is functional and switched on at the time of pick-up. EVOLVECARwill not be responsible for any inconvenience, or failure, which is caused because you don’t contact the Network Member or EVOLVECAR, or you cannot be contacted with the telephone number you have provided.
EVOLVECAR is not responsible for any inconvenience, or failure, caused by incorrect or otherwise invalid contact information you provided. EVOLVECAR will always send you an automated message by email immediately after receiving your booking. If you have not received an email from us about your
booking within minutes of placing the order, it is your responsibility to contact EVOLVECAR, or the Affiliate Partner through which the transportation was purchased (e.g. travel agent, airline, hotel, etc.), to ensure that you will receive all the necessary information about your booking. Make sure the passenger and the luggage capacity of the vehicle you selected is sufficient for your need:
- Check the maximum number of the passengers the vehicle is allowed to carry.
- Check the maximum number of luggage the vehicle is guaranteed to carry.
EVOLVECAR or the Network Member is not responsible for any inconvenience, or failure, caused by you booking a vehicle, which does not match your needs. The maximum passenger capacity cannot be exceeded. The maximum luggage capacity is a recommendation for guaranteed passenger comfort. In the event you wish to exceed the recommended luggage capacity, any inconvenience experienced is your responsibility (e.g. having to travel with your luggage in the cabin). The driver will have the right to deny the transfer of any hazardous or otherwise unsuitable luggage based on the local road and traffic safety regulations or to protect the car from damage. In case the service is denied due to such luggage, pets, or extra passengers, the booking will be charged in full, regardless of whether the passenger is able to use the transfer or not.
Check the confirmation Voucher before you travel, to ensure the details are correct, and that you have the needed documentation at hand when travelling:
- Check the booking details, your contact details, and the vehicle capacity in case your travel plans, or contact details, have changed since you made the booking.
- If satisfied everything is correct, print out, or have your Travel Voucher at hand on your mobile device when travelling.
EVOLVECAR or the Network Member will not be responsible for delivering any such service, which is not specified in writing on the Travel Voucher. Special needs and requirements which are not acknowledged in the booking voucher, e.g. child seat, pets, extra-large luggage, wheel chair, detour, extra waiting time etc. have not been included in the price you have paid. The driver might ask you for a verification of your purchase (e.g. your booking number). It is your responsibility to be able to present the travel voucher with all the necessary travel information if needed. EVOLVECAR is not responsible if you are denied service, in the event you are unable to provide the necessary verification when needed.
- EVOLVECARensures you meet the driver smoothly at the time of your pick up. For this purpose, you are required to provide your mobile phone number (with international code) in your booking information.
- In case you are not able to located the driver at the time of pick up and you have not provided your mobile phone number (with international code) with your booking, it is your responsibility to call EVOLVECARSupport (at published number/s) and inform of any delay or problem locating the driver before making alternative arrangements. In case you have not provided your mobile phone, number and make alternative arrangements without informing EVOLVECAR, you will be fully charged even if you are available at your pick-up place on time
- You must have a functional telephone, which is switched on at the time of the pick-up. In the unlikely event that you do not make contact with your driver, it is your responsibility to contact the number as specified on your Travel Voucher. If you leave the pick-up location without being advised to do so, you will be charged in full as a no-show.
- EVOLVECAR will not be responsible for any inconvenience, or failure, if you do not make use of the contact number you have been provided with. It is your responsibility to be on time and at the correct pickup location as specified in the Travel Voucher. In the event you are unable to find the car, or the driver, it is your responsibility to immediately contact to the number specified on your travel voucher. If you leave the pick-up location without being advised to do so either by the EVOLVECAR Customer Service, or the Network Member, your booking will be charged in full as a no-show. Any delays caused by unforeseen circumstances (e.g. lost luggage, held by the customs, etc.) are not included in the price you have paid. In such circumstances it is your responsibility to make contact and agree on being charged for extra waiting time, or the car will leave, and you will be charged in full as a no-show. Disorderly conduct, risk of damage to the car, and safety:
- EVOLVECAR and the Network Member reserves the right to deny the service if the passengers do not conduct themselves in an orderly fashion, or if there are risks to the cleanliness and the safety of the vehicle and the driver.
- For any damages caused to the interior and or exterior of any vehicle on hire to you any repair or valeting required in order to reinstate a vehicle to working order together with loss of earnings will be applied.
- EVOLVECAR and the Network Members apply a strict no smoking policy within all vehicles.
- EVOLVECAR and the Network Member will not be responsible to fulfil the transfer if the passengers are intoxicated, or otherwise disorderly. The driver will have the right to deny the service if there is a risk of damage to the car by the passengers, their luggage, or their pets. In case the service is denied due to such circumstances, the booking will be charged in full.
- EVOLVECAR does not accept any responsibility for personal goods left in the vehicle.
Price & Payment
- Your booking is paid in full to EVOLVECAR. Under no circumstances is there a need for in-car payment, unless you explicitly negotiate a deviation to your Travel Voucher.
- If you make your booking with a credit card, it will not be billed before your ride has been successfully completed. However, a cover fund reservation will be made on it when you book.
- All rates quoted above are the ‘START FROM’ rates – there may be additional charges which will be advised during the booking process. Rates are subject to change without notice. However, we would endeavour to keep you up to date of any price increase.
- Bookings may be subject to additional charges including extra mileage to the journeys other than what was agreed at the time of booking or waiting time or car park charges.
- When you place your booking, it is confirmed with a credit card (unless it’s an account booking). In these cases your card is not billed until after your service is completed, but an authorization will be placed on it for the total amount when you book. Any change to the original price requires your explicit authorization. The chauffeur reserves the right to refuse last minute changes to the original booking, as they might have other commitments preventing them from changing your transfer. EVOLVECAR will not be held responsible for processing additional expenses exceeding the original amount of the transportation. Your card is billed for the correct amount after your service has been completed and you will receive the receipt by email.
- Any parking tickets gained by the request of the client asking the chauffeur to wait shall be charged at cost.
Changes and Cancellations:
Booking amendments, rebooking or cancellation are free of charge up to 24 hours before your ride. Your transportation is fulfilled according to your original booking. Any change to your confirmed Travel Voucher is always subject to successful negotiation between you and the Network Member. When you make a booking through Evolvecar.co you enter in to an agreement between you and the Network Member. The Network Member is only responsible to carry out your booking as stated in
the Travel Voucher. If you wish to make significant changes to your booking such as change the vehicle, change the pick-up date, or alter the route significantly, you must request changes to your original booking up until 24 hours before your travel time.
Cancellations are free of charge when made up to 24 hours before your ride. A booking which is not cancelled before the 24 hours before your ride can be charged in full, regardless of whether the passenger uses the service or not.
- If your car is not in time for your pick-up, or the service is not provided as stated in the Travel Voucher, you can apply for a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund, the passenger must have followed the instructions as stated on the Travel Voucher and in these Terms.
- Refund claim must be made in writing to email@example.com within 14 days of the pickup time.
- EVOLVECARwill process all refund claims as priorities and in the shortest possible time, but reserves the right to investigate the circumstances, which might require two to three days if different time zones and office hours are involved.
- The processing time is subject to the accuracy of the refund claim and the timeliness of your responses to possible additional questions.
- Under all circumstances, it will take a few banking days for the payment solution provider used by EVOLVECARto carry out a possible refund transaction.
- The limitations of liability defined in these Terms of Service will apply. In no event will EVOLVECAR’s or its Network Member’s liability exceed the value of the transportation booked through Evolvecar.co, including, but not limited to, any package tours you may have purchased in relation to the EVOLVECAR
EVOLVECAR will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure the car is waiting for you at pickup. However, cars may break down, and accidents or human errors may sometime happen. If the Network Member is not able to make the pick-up in time and you have fulfilled all your responsibilities, you will receive a full refund. Evolvecar.co is not obliged to process refund claims made on telephone or are too old to be traced. Refund claims must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and within 14 days of the travel.
Products & Services Provided by Third Parties
If we arrange for another company to provide you with products or services (for example, porter or meet and great service) and issue you with confirmation relating to any such products and services, we are acting only as your agent in making those arrangements. We do not guarantee that products and services provided by third parties will always conform to their exact description.
We will have no liability to you regarding any products and services we arrange for you which are to provided by another company unless caused solely by our negligence.
Terms & Conditions for use and legal restrictions of this Web-site
All computerised equipment entering this Web-site. User must have adequate ‘AntiVirus’ protection installed on each piece of their individual apparatus used and must also be protected by ‘Security’ & ‘Firewalls’. NO responsibility will be accepted by EVOLVECAR Limited for any Suspected Breach or Virus that may occur on end user’s equipment.
EVOLVECAR Limited authorises you to view and download the materials at this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use, providing that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorised use of any materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorisation to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
THE MATERIALS (INCLUDING ALL SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
EVOLVECAR Limited obligations with respect to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this web-site should be construed to alter such agreements.
EVOLVECAR Limited further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, software or services at this Site. EVOLVECAR Limited may make changes to the materials and services at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and EVOLVECAR Limited makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site.
IN NO EVENT WILL EVOLVECAR LIMITED, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT HP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
EVOLVECAR Limited administers this Site from its offices Heathrow Airport, UK. EVOLVECAR Limited makes no representation that materials or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials or services at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation United Kingdom and U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and by using this Site you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
EVOLVECAR Limited may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
ATTENTION: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS COMPREHENSIVELY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By placing a booking with EVOLVECAR the client is presumed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of sale without modification.
EVOLVECAR at all times reserves the right to modify its booking application/s in a reasonable manner, in consideration of the interests of the user.
In addition, EVOLVECAR has the right to temporarily or permanently suspend its services on important grounds, even without informing the user individually.
EVOLVECAR may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes to its website/s. The usage of EVOLVECAR product & service conform to the most recent terms & conditions displayed online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes.